Thursday 24 March 2011

Crit Session 24/03/11

Crit went fairly well, no real big problems.
Few things to take forward and respond to though...







. Blog
In terms of my blog, I've been told to add the brief titles to the labels, making it more clear and memorable when sifting through everything.
There was concern when the two sets of pairs got confused a little with what I was doing with my significant briefs. Brief One - Nike IDB, it was said that they weren't sure exactly what I was doing with the brief, and they thought it was all just research. Which it isn't but because of it being conceptually based and research driven it looks that way. Need to label my own designs better maybe? As I am designing something in accordance with the existing website.
There was also confusion with Brief Two - Decoy. This being simply due to 2 briefs becoming one. Need to make this more apparent and obvious.

Advised to blog a post on the briefs I will actually be working on till the end.

. Briefs
In terms of the briefs themselves, I was given good, positive feedback. Some advice given on changing my poster / programme designs around a little, moving some bits here and there.
They seemed to think I've done a lot of work, wheras I fell as though I haven't, so thats a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment