Saturday 5 March 2011

Crit 02/03/11

Crit session, went okay got some decent ideas from it which I noted down but have since lost my notebook, awesome.

Overall what I got was positive, but an issue raised was the board artwork brief has become complicated and the problem at hand or rather what I'm trying to achieve has become lost. A point given that it won't necessarily give me the opportunity to actually design. This however i slightly disagree with as it then becomes more than just a piece of design, which essentially anyone can do. It becomes a more concept driven solution to a problem.

Questions I took to the crit...


Answers...


Some interesting ideas, direction 4 for the Nike brief was said to be the best direction (minus the negative aspect of not being able to design) from this the issue of promotion / advertising / branding of it was raised. This possibly being the main aspect of design for the brief.
Concerning Brief Two, advised to do a re-brand / or something completely new for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment