Monday 21 February 2011

Student Pages

Photography / image layouts...


Initial layout designs for student pages, keeping a focus on how to set out the photography of the work. Considering the rule of 3. I am very keen on including a full bleed image, whether this be the image that has to be in context I don't know. But I foresee problems trying to have everyones work shown in a specific context, however saying this I dont really want to photograph work on a dull grey or plain background. This is something we need to discuss as a group and come to a decision on so we can start setting specific rules to give out to the rest of the students.
Something else I believe is that we shouldn't include the orange pantone as the page background, simply to not take anything away from the full colour photos.
Furthermore I want to use a universal header throughout these pages, something I want but have yet to start any initial designs on.
(For some reason the issuu document has flipped the pages, so the left is meant to be the right and vice versa)

No comments:

Post a Comment