Monday 7 February 2011

Day Brief



DICE & DECOY

As part of the brief, my mate asked me to design two logos that would be on the flyer along with the information. One logo for the night and one for the record label representing the night.
Dice Records & Decoy, being the night.

As this is a day thing, and it needs a quick turnaround the Logos will be kept fairly simple, with an emphasis on type, this being highly relevant to my statement of intent, not only due to the subject matter, music, but it also focuses on branding and promotion. So essentially this brief is a perfect example of my SOI.
So design process for the logos...

Dice
Had what I thought was a strong initial concept, so got this out quite quickly, Rockwell typeface. Dice / arrow design


Adding the 'records' theres a final design in here somewhere!


Decoy...

Wasn't so sure on this, but tried a few things I did for Botz Brigade brief...








No comments:

Post a Comment