Friday 11 February 2011

Research Brainstorm

About time I start some time on these bloody briefs! I dont know where time has gone, but inbetween creating a new identity for myself, getting a portfolio together, writing out the SOI, planning the briefs I want to do, dissertation, organising and trying to plan all my time, One Day brief and winning the yearbook pitch I really haven't touched on my intended projects.
So the first step i believe is to figure out areas within each brief to go out and research into, as with all my briefs i want to base on interesting and hopefully new stuff, as to innovate and not just regurgitate what has already been done. Furthermore how can they relate to one another and also all of this feeding into my design context. Or rather vice versa, so my design context ideas of, sub-cultures and how identity is created by fashion and music within certain sub genres, is the basis to all my research.




No comments:

Post a Comment