Thursday 27 January 2011

Brief Four

Some initial imagery and research for both of the branding projects...

Firstly Epithiny, essentially this is his visual identity...

Think its pretty funny and I like it, but cant exactly work as a logo. The eye is something that he wants included in the logo design though.

Botz Brigade...
These are images I've been sent from the client of logos he likes and the kind of style he is looking for.


Simple black logos, maybe using negative space etc, Although a fairly simple task it's quite hard to produce something that minimal that I feel works and I'm happy with. A work in progress.

Thought I'd post this as a strong branding project, food for thought on if I will extend the two projects to end up with a body of work similar to this...






Relevant to these two briefs as it is all kept black and white colour scheme. Showing that you don't need colour to make something interesting and appealing even through a strong range, it doesn't get boring or lose anything.

These are some logo designs I am very fond of from Orlando Aquije, quality designer from Peru no less. These logo's I feel would very much fit into Epithiny, the kind of style, I feel is very music / electronic based.



No comments:

Post a Comment