Thursday 27 January 2011

Brief Five

Looking at different styles and aspects of illustration.
Keeping this strong focus on type throughout, what I intend to get from this brief is a body of diverse typographic designs some of which will be illustration based.
These being a few styles and examples I like and showing the quality of work I aim to achieve...

Some more Nike designs...


Quite hard to read but I feel that this is not really a bad thing as I personally just stare at it for ages until I know what it says, so in a way it causes people to really look at it. This being one reason why my illustrations need to be of a good quality.
Some character based Nike illustrations...



Examples if size and range with the same illustration (style)
From the small, Iphone case / digital wallpaper to a huge wall painting in an urban environment.




Some beautiful designs from Sebastien Cuypers, this digital, 3D style is something I also want to expand into, developing my skills using software and graphics tablet, carrying on from where I finished last module.




No comments:

Post a Comment