Monday 18 April 2011

Urban Nerds

Heard back from Urban Nerds, club night promoters based in London.
They got the slightly wrong idea in terms of what I am producing, but they seem keen to get involved! I replied to clarify what it was I am doing and what I'm looking to get off them so just waiting to hear back from them!

Hi Mitch,

this sounds brilliant, many thanks for thinking of Urban Nerds!

The Urban Nerds logo was designed by our graphic designer Antony Black who works for London based agency WTF Creative but designs for us independently through his company A Black Canvas. 

Please can you let me know in detail exactly what artwork you require from us and in what formats. Also if you have any questions for us or our designer please let me know. 

Can I also ask who else will feature in this book, where and when it will be distributed and how much it will retail for?

Many thanks,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment