Friday 8 April 2011

Subjects

Referring back to my rationale, I want my context publication to be something around the lines of branding and promotion, within the fashion, music and sporting industries.

So to keep in line with this,
I intend for the publication to be a number of small case studies into a number of brands within music, fashion and the culture industry.
This way I can look into brands that I like both in terms of values and design. Thus showing what design I like and bits of me as a person an all.
These case studies will be a focus on the brands, their visual identity. So looking at the logos, printed material, promotional designs and products. Everything that culminates together to produce their visual identity.

Fashion:

Size?
Adidas
Nike
(SB / Snowboarding)
Special Blend
Carhartt
Footasylum
Love Inc
Wesc
Westbeach
Volcom
Anon
Analog
Von  zipper
Boxfresh
Genius Madness
New Era
Osiris
ES
DC
Etnies


Music:

Rinse FM
Bigger Than Barry
System
Urban Nerds
Global Gathering
MTV / WTV
Skull Candy
Urban Headphones

Misc:
Yes
Charge
Vice

No comments:

Post a Comment