Monday 18 April 2011

E-Mailing

Morning!

My names Mitch, I'm a graphic designer in Leeds and shortly about to graduate. 
As part of a project I'm producing a book on contemporary brands within fashion, music and the culture industry that I appreciate and buy into.  

I'd love to include _________ within the book, showcasing the visual identity of the brand, that being the logo, the printed promo goods you release, the online magazine and also in-store promo. 
I personally think the design aspect of ______ is quality and this is the reason for me wanting to use you guys. 

It would be great if you could get involved in anyway, if it's at all possible would you be able to send me any new or old promotional material you guys have? Anything would be greatly appreciated!
Also I was wondering who designed the branding for ______. Is it a matter of an In-House design team or is it outsourced? 

Thank you for your time,

Mitch Gibbons
 
 
This is the general body for the e-mails I sent out to the brands I previously stated! 
Spent a morning sending these out, having to customise each one to fit in with the specific brand, what they sold and what not.
Waiting for responses....

No comments:

Post a Comment