Sunday 3 April 2011

Brief Re-Write

I had planned to design the swing tag today, however I realised when I came to do so I hadn't got any of the content sorted, furthermore I hadn't decided on who I was doing the labels for, on terms of boarding brands.
I then sought to take advice from Matt the Horse, visiting professional and take the people who look shit and make them look good, don't know why I didn't think of this before within this brief.
Well I do now. Choosing Nidecker, who's label was the worst out of the load from my research I came to realise it was going to be murder to get hold of all the imagery for logos etc, and re-making the logo or re-branding it would just eat up too much time.

Solution.

Make BRIEF THREE: Snowboard Labels, a deliverable of BRIEF ONE: NIKE IDB.

So the Label will be for the custom boards made on my proposed design application, Nike IDB.
Using the coding system for the technology I've put forward to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment