Monday 18 April 2011

Urban Ears

Heard back from the guys at Urban Ears, again nice and positive and willing to be involved with the project...



Hey Mitch
First off, thank you very much. I'm glad you like our stuff.
We have a ton of material and a lot of it you can download from the websites press section. http://www.urbanears.com/press
I've also attached the lores version of our catalog for the spring. It has pretty much everything you'll need, and if you need it in better quality that can be arranged. 

All design is done in-house, and up untill recently pretty much by me, but with much help from our photographer and friend Vincent (www.vincentskoglund.com). 

cheers
.nkls


Directed me to this on their website, no idea how i didn't find it myself...





Strong high quality images for me to use, so this is down. Also sent me a PDF through of their recent catalog. I'll be putting this up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment